Donate to Lincoln Park Boat Club
Even the smallest donations can make a difference – here’s a look at how a donation can make rowing and paddling accessible in the coming year:
- $25 fills the gas tank for one of our launches
- $50 can buy a new junior sized life vest for our summer programs; we are in need of five new ones for 2018
- $100 is the cost of a junior sized Quikblade paddle for our summer programs; two are needed for 2018
- $90 could allow an individual with financial need to take one of our classes
- $250 provides financial support to help an individual access our programs, teams, classes, or membership. In 2017, LPBC provided financial support to several members and we plan to expand this in 2018, with your help.
- $600 can staff one day of Camp Sign, a multi-day summer program for deaf children
- $1,000 can introduce an in-need junior athlete to the sport of rowing
- $10,000 is the cost of a new racing 1x for high performance athletes
LPBC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with a mission to make rowing and paddling safe, affordable, and accessible to all in the Chicago metropolitan community.
Your contribution is critical to keeping Lincoln Park Boat Club a vibrant, accessible, and welcoming place for Chicago. With your support, LPBC looks forward to a strong start of the new year!
LPBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible. Please contact the Treasurer for individual tax documentation as needed.
Other ways to donate to LPBC:
Donate to Lincoln Park Boat Club at RegattaCentral.com
Shopping online? Don’t forget that LPBC has teamed up with Amazon to make supporting LPBC easier than ever. Just do your normal Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com and .5% of your purchases will go towards LPBC. Make sure you select Lincoln Park Boat Club Charitable Outreach as your preferred non-profit before you shop.