Donate to Lincoln Park Boat Club
Progress to goal: $5,462 of $10,000
(As of December 5, 2018)
Make the 2018 Strong Finish a success by helping us attain our goal of raising $10,000 by the end of 2018.
Even the smallest donations can make a difference – here’s a look at how a donation can make rowing and paddling accessible in the coming year:
- $25 fills the gas tank for one of our launches
- $50 can buy a new junior sized life vest for our summer programs
- $100 is the cost of a junior sized Quikblade paddle for our summer programs
- $90 could allow an individual with financial need to take one of our classes
- $250 provides financial support to help an individual access our programs, teams, classes, or membership. In 2018, LPBC provided more than $20,000 in free classes and financial aid.
- $600 can staff one day of Camp Sign, a multi-day summer program for deaf children
- $1,000 can introduce an in-need junior athlete to the sport of rowing
LPBC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with a mission to make rowing and paddling safe, affordable, and accessible to all in the Chicago metropolitan community.
Your contribution is critical to keeping Lincoln Park Boat Club a vibrant, accessible, and welcoming place for Chicago. With your support, LPBC looks forward to a strong start of the new year!
LPBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible. Please contact the Treasurer for individual tax documentation as needed.
Other ways to donate to LPBC:
Donate to Lincoln Park Boat Club at RegattaCentral.com
Shopping online? Don’t forget that LPBC has teamed up with Amazon to make supporting LPBC easier than ever. Just do your normal Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com and .5% of your purchases will go towards LPBC. Make sure you select Lincoln Park Boat Club Charitable Outreach as your preferred non-profit before you shop.