Quarterly Meetings & Board Minutes (Members Only)
If this is your first visit to Members Only, follow this guide on setting your password:
LPBC Logging to Members Only
Logging in for the first time / Changing your password
Download Instructions: LPBC Logging to Members Only
- Browse to lpboatclub.org and select Members Only or browse directly to www.lpboatclub.org/members-only/
- Select “Forgot password? Click here to reset” in the lower right hand corner of the login screen.
- Type in your RegattaCentral email address that you use to login to RegattaCentral with.
- Select “Reset Password” and you’ll be presented with a confirmation message that an email and been sent with your new password.
- In your inbox you should have received an email from Lincoln Park Boat Club email@example.com.
- You can now login to the Member Only section by selecting Login or Member’s Only.
7. Once you’ve logged in, you can change your email address and password by browsing to Member’s Only or Login.
8. If you get an error saying your email is invalid, verify that you can login to RegattaCentral with that email address.
9. If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your address is correct.
LPBC Policies and Procedures
All members, participants, and guests, must abide by LPBC’s policies and procedures.